The history of the station

The Lurey Conflans station is located on the route of the old railway line that linked Esternay to Romilly Sur Seine.

This line was put into service in October 1884 by the Compagnie des Chemins de Fer de l'Est. In 1930, the line was traveled by two daily round trips.

Passenger transport between Esternay and Romilly Sur Seine stopped in May 1939, due to the collapse of the Seine bridge by bombs at the end of the Second World War.

Freight transport between Lurey Conflans and Villenauxe continued until November 1969.

The station was sold to individuals and inhabited for some time.

It was then left to decay long enough to decay and fall into disrepair.

Bought in 2019, it has been completely renovated by the care of local craftsmen and thanks to family support.

Two comfortable cabins have been set up at its feet to the delight of young and old alike.

The Lurey Conflans station is now a place of accommodation conducive to relaxation and rest in a green and historic setting.